FIXED RESTORATIONS: Solid Zirconia
Our high-strength FCZ crowns and bridges are scanned and designed using our CAD/CAM technology which allows us to offer these restorations with unprecendented anatomy, esthetics, and precision fit with no porcelain layering.
Indications: Posterior crowns and multi-unit bridges.
Preparation: Ideal preparation: 1-1.5 mm occlusal clearance with a chamfer or shoulder margin.
Cementation: Conventional cementation is usually appropriate, however there are cements designed specifically for zirconia. Call for details.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent bruxism or full cast crown option
• Full contour zirconia crowns and bridges with no porcelain overlay
• Esthetic alternative to posterior crowns with metal occlusal and full cast crowns
• Lifetime warranty against breakage
• No need to worry about the fluctuating price of alloys